Thursday, June 26, 2008

April

With the end of the spring semester at SUU, Whit graduated with his bachelor's degree in Finance. By no means is this the end, we also found out that he was accepted into the Masters of Business Administration Program, 2 more years of school. Although Whit has 2 more years of school we are very excited for him to be getting a masters.

Some more cute pictures of Ethan...

Ethan playing hide 'n seek, little did he know that I could still see him.

Getting ready for a trip to grandma's house, I guess Ethan really does want to ride in the suit case.

Silly Ethan, those are daddy's shoes.

3 comments:

The Littlefields said...

So cute! I have to make a mental note to check your blog now. Look at you go. :)
I'm glad cause I miss you guys.

Huntsmans said...

So fun, I love all the new pics. Congrats on the Degree and the acceptance, that is great!

Brady and Patrice said...

I'm with steph! I'm actually going to have to check your blog on a more than once every month basis! I'm glad I could be of some assistance in inspiring you to blog!